KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Clients & Markets Unit is at the heart of the firm’s growth strategy. The Unit consists of the Pursuits & Proposals team, Marketing & Communications team, Research & Insights team, Graphic & Design team and the Market Programmes team.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Service Line: Marketing & Communications
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Slots: Not Stated
KPMG Recruitment for Market Program Officer | Job Purpose:
The role will be to coordinate business development activities of KPMG, and work with research desk to assist with business development information/ insight on our clients and targets, markets and competitors.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Social Sciences (second class upper division) with 3-5 years working experience in research, strategic planning and/or business development functions.
- Possession of masters’ degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical, numerate, problem-solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/oral communications skills
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to gather data, compile and make inferences on the information gathered.
- Good understanding of economic and financial indicators.
- Basic understanding of KPMG’s lines of business.
- Ability to be multi-tasking and determined at meeting deadlines.
- Strong planning, time and workload management, and execution skills.
Behavioural / Management Development Skills:
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Proficient in trend analysis for various sectors
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities/targets
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical Proficiency-use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
- Good organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- Confidence and pragmatism.
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Training, coaching and mentoring/supervising abilities.
- Diplomacy and tact
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to Apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
The post KPMG Recruitment for Market Program Officer (LOB Management Officers), Nigeria appeared first on Study Green.