VLIR-UOS is awarding Training and Masters Scholarships to international students. This International Training Programmes (ITP) is short to medium-term, intensive, interactive, and practical trainings organised at a university or university college in Belgium/Flanders.
International master programmes (ICPs) are accredited (advanced or initial) master programmes (EQF 7) consisting of 2 or 4 semesters (60 or 120 ECTS respectively) on a subject that is relevant to or specific for sustainable development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS, Belgium
Scholarship to be taken at: University or University Colleges in Belgium/Flanders
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship and Allowance
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Apply: Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries, 2021/22
VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021 | DETAILS
VLIR-UOS award scholarships to students and professionals from a number of countries to study in Flanders as well as travel grants to Flemish/European students to do fieldwork/internships.
This scholarship is awarded to applicants from 31 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to attend one of the selected trainings or master’s programmes taught in English at a Flemish university or university college.
All interested applicants for VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries.
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- A candidate can only submit one scholarship application to us per year – irrespective of the scholarship type – and can therefore only be selected for one of our scholarships per year.
- The Master programme candidate has never received a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a master programme or equivalent or was never enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution to attend a master programme or equivalent before the first of January of the intake year.
- A candidate should be both a national and a resident of one of the 31 eligible countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of the application.
- The training candidate should have relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming (re)integration in a professional context where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable.
Applicants from the following countries are eligible;
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Peru.
To be admitted into VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021 is a life changing opportunity with the following benefits;
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Insurance and
- International travel
Equally Apply: MEIG Masters Scholarships 2021/2022 at University of Geneva, Switzerland
How-to-Apply: Candidates are required to follow the following procedures for the applying for the VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021
- Check the eligibility criteria for an ITP scholarship.
- For more information on which criteria you should meet in order to apply for an ITP scholarship, check out the previous section on ‘Who can receive an ITP scholarship
- Apply for a training programme of your choice.
- To apply for an ITP scholarship, you first need to apply for one of the available training programmes. Follow the guidelines for application on the programme´s website.
- Mention as part of your training application that you wish to apply for a scholarship.
- Applications that candidates submit directly to our organisation, will not be taken into consideration.
- You can only apply for one training programme per year
- The dates of application are determined by the programme. Check the ITP list for more details.
The organisers receive the selection results of the programme. The programme organisers will contact the selected candidates as well as the candidates on the waiting list by e-mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
The post VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021(Full Scholarship) appeared first on Study Green.